You may think that now is not the time to inspire entrepreneurs, but if not now, when? Our aim at Highjam is to always share and inspire our lovely readers with tips, trends and ideas within our industry. So we want to focus now on some of you that are thinking of going out on your own and building your own brand.
A large number of our client’s here at Highjam are within the wellness sector. Now it’s no secret that the wellness industry is booming, so there has never been a better time to launch a wellness brand.
We attended an event earlier in the year where our friends from Tenzing were on the panel and we wanted to share some of the groups insight that helped them on their journey…
- As a start up, you will not be able to beat the marketing budget of a well-established competitor so you simply have to develop a better product!
- When developing your product, you must have a clear mission and maintain a strong sense of self. Know what you want to be known for and do it better than anyone else!
- Consumers crave what they don’t currently have, so be innovative, different and stand out! An example? One of the biggest trends in wellness tourism at the moment are silent retreats, in such a fast pace world, silence has become a luxury.
- Create a concept by combining trends that are prevalent at the moment. Tenzing, for instance, has combined both the energy drink and health industries.
- Human connections are at the centre of all successful brands. Make sure you engage with your consumers on a personal level.
Networking events are a great opportunity to connect with forward thinking individuals, stay up to date with the latest trends and hear advice from successful industry leaders. But when you can’t meet face to face… go online. Welltodo provides a great source of inspiration and insight for entrepreneurs www.welltodoglobal.com – Happy Reading!
If you would like to learn more about how Highjam can help, drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org